Wallach & Company has partnered with Northcott Global Solutions Ltd (NGS) to provide global assistance to our insured for all emergency matters, medical emergency matters, in-patient hospital treatment and evacuation/repatriation. The assistance company will be solely responsible for all decisions on the most suitable practical and reasonable solution to any problem, and all such assistance is subject to the prior approval of said assistance company:
Northcott Global Solutions Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)207 183 8910
USA Tel: +1 540 300 5365
Back up Mobile: +44(0) 7785627433
whatsapp: +44(0)7785 627 433
Northcott Global Solutions Ltd (NGS) may be contacted at any time, should the Insured Person require advice or assistance regarding all emergency matters.
In the event of an Insured Person requiring in-patient hospital treatment and/or evacuation/repatriation, it is imperative that NGS is contacted and authorisation obtained prior to such treatment and/or evacuation/repatriation taking place.
NGS must be informed that this Contract covers the person concerned and the following details must be provided:
• The Insured Person’s name
• The Insured Person’s location
• The Insured Person’s details (including passport/visa etc).
• The FIRST THREE LETTERS of the Policy number
• Policy holder’s name (if different to Insured Person’s name)
• The name and phone number of the doctor and hospital treating the Insured Person (if applicable)
• Any additional people (outside of normal protocol) that should be updated throughout the case
• Nature of the incident
• The desired end state (what you want NGS to do)
• Any other pertinent information on the incident that may effect NGS’ response (security situation etc)
Failure to contact NGS and obtain authorization may prejudice the claim and could mean that some or all of the costs involved may not be paid. The Assured and the Insured Person should not attempt to find their own solution and then expect full reimbursement from the Underwriters without prior approval first having been obtained from the NGS Limited.
In the event that liability cannot be established at the outset of an emergency it is agreed that the first named insured will guarantee payment until such time that liability can be accepted by insurers.